Bond Cleaning Regents Park
Regents Park’s Topmost End of Lease Cleaning Service Provider in Sydney NSW
At Rock Fresh Cleaning, we provide the best bond cleaning
that guarantees to get you the bond money that you have paid to your landlord back. This is the reason why we are the most sought-after name for end of lease cleaning in Regents Park, Sydney
. Our pricing structure for exit cleaning or vacate cleaning
is also one of the best going around in the area. If you need us to rework on a project, we are happy to do so as well. Do you want a service that you can rely on at short notice? In that case, you must come to Rock Fresh Cleaning.
As part of the work we do, our cleaners follow a checklist. This helps us cover all the areas that your landlord may be looking for when they are inspecting their property at the end of the lease.
What can we do for your rooms?
We would perform the following activities as part of the end of tenancy cleaning services that we offer in Regents Park:
- Washing walls, and removing cobwebs and dust.
- Cleaning windows internally along with window tracks and sills.
- Wiping power points, switches, light fittings, and covers – in this case, we would also remove bugs wherever we can.
- Washing, vacuuming, and sweeping floors.
- Cleaning and dusting skirting boards.
- Cleaning the blades of the ceiling fan.
- Dusting the external areas of your air condition.
- Wiping out all the wardrobes from outside and inside.
- Wiping door frames and doors.
- Cleaning shelves and drawers.
We would also offer this end of lease cleaning in Regents Park services in Sydney
. We cover all the entrances, bathrooms, kitchens, and hallways.
What can we do for your bathroom?
Apart from what we have enumerated already, our expert cleaners would do the following to clean your bathroom during the end of tenancy period:
- Cleaning the exhaust totally including all the grime and dust.
- Cleaning drawers and cabinets from outside and inside including the towel rails.
- Cleaning shower recesses including the glass screens and tiles.
- Cleaning toilet bowl, cover, and seat from the outside and inside.
- Cleaning the bath and all the tiles over there.
- Cleaning behind the toilet.
- Cleaning vanity mirror, benchtop, and sink.
What can we do for your kitchen?
We have already mentioned the general services that we can offer as part of our new tenants cleaning in Regents Park Sydney. Apart from that, we can do the following for your kitchen:
- Cleaning the stove including elements, drip trays, and griller.
- Cleaning outside and inside the dishwasher including powder dispensers and filters.
- Remove debris and grease from around the stove.
- Cleaning sink, splashbacks, and benchtops.
- Cleaning oven externally and internally including the glass door, racks, and trays.
- Cleaning drawers and cabinets outside and inside.
- Cleaning range hood including filters and exhaust fans.
What can we do for your laundry?
Working on the laundry is an important part of the end of lease cleaning in Regents Park that we do. Following are the specialised services that we offer in this context:
- Dusting The Blinds.
- Cleaning Laundry Tub, Taps, And Sinks.
- Cleaning Cupboards Both Externally and Internally.
- Cleaning Splashback and Tiles.
The extra services we can offer for your deck or patio
This is a critical part of our exit cleaning in Regents Park
as well. In this context, our bond cleaners
would wash the sliding doors and tracks of your patio. We would wash the window tracks and sills. We would also clean and wash the glass doors from outside and inside if you want us to.
What can we do for your garage?
Apart from sweeping the floors of your garage, we would clean the cupboards, drawers, and shelves. We would remove the cobwebs from your garage as well.
We can do it all for you
So, as you can see for yourself, we can and would do it all for you. We would provide you with the most complete end of lease cleaning in Regents Park
that you may have ever hoped for. So, if you want our services just let us know. You can send us an email at email@example.com
. If you want to meet us face to face you could come to our office at 256 Park Rd, Berala NSW 2141. We stay open the first five days of the week from 8 am to 8 pm. You can also call us at 0403 960 419
Share your valuable feedback on Google+